Vegetarian Food Franchise Opportunities in Denver, CO
- 40% of the American population is starting to make an effort to eat more plant-based foods (Source: Nielsen)
- Around 1% of the global population has celiac disease (dealsonhealth.net)
- 18 million people in America are sensitive to gluten (dealsonhealth.net)
- Gluten-free dishes now appear on 26% of US restaurant menus (dealsonhealth.net)
- The global gluten-free food market is predicted to reach $8.3 billion by 2025 (dealsonhealth.net)
- By 2021, plant-based dairy and meat sales were over $ 29 billion and are projected to increase to $ 162 billion by 2030 (dealsonhealth.net)
- The plant-based dairy and meat, alternatives to animal protein, make up nearly 8% of the global “protein foods” market (NYT)
With just under 728,000 residents, Denver has a median household income of $75,646. Men in Denver currently earn an average income of $57,960. That figure is roughly 1.36 times the amount earned by females in Denver. The disparity is demonstrated by the Gini Index rating, which indicates Denver has a 0.468 inequality rating. Even so, the city enjoys a loer inequality rating than the current US average.
Denver's sales tax is at 8.3% versus the current national average of 6.2%. The income tax rate for Denver is 4.8%, which is slightly higher than the national average of 4.6%.
Unemployment figures in Denver are currently at 7.1%. This is higher than the current the national unemployment rate of 6.0%.
Currently, just over 428,000 people work in Denver. The industries offering the greatest number of employment opportunities include Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services, Health Care & Social Assistance, and Educational Services. Jobs offering the highest wages and salaries are found in the Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining, and Utilities fields.
Cosmic Veggies Benefits and Differentiators
We’re a team, and we go all out for our fellow teammates.
Low startup investment
Simple kitchen implementation and setup
100% vegan and gluten free menu
No restaurant experience needed
Cosmic Veggies Discovery Steps:
- Begin your franchise discovery process by reviewing our franchise website.
- Register for your Franchise Discovery Kit and begin your journey.
- Register and attend a live Virtual Discovery Day webinar to learn more about the Cosmic Veggies Franchise Growth System.
- Complete your Franchise Application.
- Request your Franchise Disclosure Documents.
- Attend in-person Discovery Day.
- Complete your training, store build out, and celebrate your Grand Opening!