Vegetarian Food Franchise Opportunities in San Antonio, TX
- 40% of the American population is starting to make an effort to eat more plant-based foods (Source: Nielsen)
- Around 1% of the global population has celiac disease (dealsonhealth.net)
- 18 million people in America are sensitive to gluten (dealsonhealth.net)
- Gluten-free dishes now appear on 26% of US restaurant menus (dealsonhealth.net)
- The global gluten-free food market is predicted to reach $8.3 billion by 2025 (dealsonhealth.net)
- By 2021, plant-based dairy and meat sales were over $ 29 billion and are projected to increase to $ 162 billion by 2030 (dealsonhealth.net)
- The plant-based dairy and meat, alternatives to animal protein, make up nearly 8% of the global “protein foods” market (NYT)
With just over 1.55 million residents, San Antonio has a median household income of $53,751. Men in San Antonio currently earn an average income of $50,216. That figure is roughly 1.37 times the amount earned by females in San Antonio. The result is that the Gini Index assigns San Antonio with an income inequality rating that amounts to 0.477, a rating that is less than the current national average.
San Antonio's sales tax is at 8.3% versus the current national average of 6.2%. The income tax rate for San Antonio is zero, which is lower than the national average of 4.6%.
Unemployment figures in San Antonio are currently at 6.6%. This is higher than the current the national unemployment rate of 6.0%.
Currently, just over 746,000 people work in San Antonio. Those seeking employment will find that the most plentiful positions are found in the Accommodation & Food Services, Health Care & Social Assistance, and Retail Trade. Employment seekers who are looking for the highest paying positions will need to focus their attention on the Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction, Agriculture, Public Administration, and the Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining fields.
Cosmic Veggies Benefits and Differentiators
We’re a team, and we go all out for our fellow teammates.
Low startup investment
Simple kitchen implementation and setup
100% vegan and gluten free menu
No restaurant experience needed
Cosmic Veggies Discovery Steps:
- Begin your franchise discovery process by reviewing our franchise website.
- Register for your Franchise Discovery Kit and begin your journey.
- Register and attend a live Virtual Discovery Day webinar to learn more about the Cosmic Veggies Franchise Growth System.
- Complete your Franchise Application.
- Request your Franchise Disclosure Documents.
- Attend in-person Discovery Day.
- Complete your training, store build out, and celebrate your Grand Opening!